Latino Chamber Annual Dinner Dance
February 11 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The Latino Chamber of Commerce is excited to host our 44th Annual Dinner Dance Celebration right here in our beautiful city! The evening celebration recognizes outstanding community leaders, business organizations, and individuals, while providing a unique and elegant experience highlighting the Latino culture. Seven awards that our membership will vote on will be awarded during the night. Cocktail hour will begin at 6:00pm and dinner along with the program will begin at 7:00pm.
The silent auction will run throughout the event and end at 9:00pm, while the dance will begin at 9:00pm. The
44th Annual Dinner Celebration will include a night of networking, dancing, celebration, games, giveaways, and a silent auction.
The following awards will be awarded during the program:
- ️Outstanding Board Member of the Year
- Gil Sanchez Outstanding Professional of the Year
- ️Lorraine K. Salas Outstanding Volunteer of the Year
- ️Outstanding Corporate Member of the Year
- ️Gil Padilla Outstanding Ambassador of the Year
- ️Outstanding Non-Profit Member of the Year
- ️Joseph P. Roybal Outstanding Small Business of the Year
For more information, to sponsor, or donate for the silent auction please reach out Chivonnie Gius
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-542-5513.
We hope to see you there!
Thank you to our sponsors: Goal High School, Black Hills Energy, & Ent Credit Union!